- Starting a new Blrt.
- When the 'Add pages to Blrt' screen appears tap the add page button (a page with a '+' in the middle).
- When the 'Add media' screen appears select to add a website.
- Now you can either browse and capture the screenshot on-the-go or simply paste the URL or the webpage you want to use on your Blrt.
Alternatively, you can take a shot of what is on your iPod Touch, iPhone or iPad's screen by:
- Holding first the 'home' and then the 'sleep' button at the same time.
- If the screenshot captured successfully, you'll hear a camera shutter sound and see a white flash.
- The screenshot is now saved in your Photos Camera Roll.
- Start the Blrt app, tap the 'New Blrt' button and select 'Photo Gallery' to pick your image.
- Add more pages or continue to the next step to name and record your Blrt.