You can embed your Blrt within any webpage using these instructions:
- Tap the cog next to the Blrt you want to embed.
- Select 'Embed code' from the pop-up menu.
- This shows the 'Select embed code' screen, where you are given options to:
- Copy or email code to embed a web player at a size of your choice
- Copy or email code to embed a snippet with two theme options (light theme and dark theme).
- If you select the 'Copy code' button, the embed code will copy to your device's clipboard - you can paste this HTML code into any webpage.
- If you select the 'Email code' button, this will open an email message containing the conversation name, a direct link to the Blrt, and the HTML embed code. You can send this to anyone you like (including yourself), then simply copy and paste the HTML code into any webpage.
*Note: If you embed a Private Blrt, only people who have been added to the conversation will be able to view it. If you embed a Public Blrt, anyone will be able to view it.