This is most likely because Blrt requires access to your microphone and you might have that option disabled. Please follow the following steps:
- Go to your iPhone or iPad's iOS Settings
- Select Privacy
- Select Microphone
- Look for Blrt in the list of apps displayed and allow access to the microphone
If your microphone access is enabled and Blrt is still not recording audio, please contact Blrt Support.
- Go to your devices (or phone or tablet's) settings.
- Select your application manager.
- Select the Blrt App.
- Scroll until you see the "Permissions" section.
- Be sure the Blrt App has been given permission to record audio on your device.
If your microphone access is enabled and Blrt is still not recording audio, please contact Blrt Support via the "Help" tab in the app menu, on the web at help.blrt.com, or via email at support (at) blrt (dot) com.