To share a link to your Blrt via Facebook you:
- Save your Blrt and the 'Send conversation' window will appear.
- Select the 'Share' link from this window, this will open the 'Share conversation link' window.
- From here you can either:
- Tap on the 'Facebook Message' icon which will take you to Facebook Messenger on your device and create a new message containing a link to your Blrt.
- Tap on the 'Share' icon and select your devices 'Facebook' icon which will create a post containing a link to your Blrt.
- or copy the 'Conversation URL' to your devices clipboard by selecting the 'Copy' link and paste it into a Facebook post or message.
*Note: You can access the 'Send conversation' window from your 'Conversations' or 'Archive' screens at any time by simply selecting the Blrt conversation you want to add people to, then Tap the icon with a plus sign and an outline of a person at the top right of the screen. Or by Tapping the icon '...' (triple dot) icon at the top right of the screen. This will open your conversation options where you can select the 'Add people' tab that will open up the 'Send conversation' window.